A newer kernel is required to run this binary. (__kernel_cmpxchg64 helper)
If you also encounter this issue, its important to understand all the elements involved in this error.
- It is part of gcc 4.7 and up
- it will fail below kernel 3.1, only then __kernel_cmpxchg64 was implemented
- The problem is that 64 bit atomic operation is implemented using the kernel on arm unless armv7 is used.
- Using arm instead of thumb will not solve your problem.
- Enabling arm v7 hard-float might solve your problem (it solved mine).
- Using -mfpu=vfp and -mfloat-abi=hard might solve your problem (i didn't try as armv7 was desired).